Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yikes!

This little girl...



got this little doll from Santa for Christmas....




and now wants me to use these fabrics to make new clothes for her doll...




Yikes!

I want to tell her that I just don't have time for this, but in my heart I know this is just exactly what I should be doing. So by day I will be sewing dolly clothes and after Sweet Pea is tucked into bed at night I will finish working on my Four Season Winter Quilt that needs to be in the mail this week as well as the felt needle book that also needs to be in the mail this week. Luckily I have until the 8th of February until I need to have a tea cozy in the mail to Australia. So I wanted to let you know that I will be here, but I will be busy for the next week or so, but until I can finish a project or two, or three...... I will be stitching when I am not cooking, cleaning (ok I don't clean that much), driving, teaching, mending broken hearts...the list could go on and on!

No comments: