Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sure I could be packing....

but I survived a five day road trip this week to Wisconsin and back
for three days of hockey tryouts and while I'm sure that there are things that I could be doing for the move....
I just couldn't resist trying this shawl for my mother. The company relocating my husband is providing a full pack for the move, so anything I don't get packed will be done for me. My thoughts are that if I get the shawl done... they won't have to pack the yarn!
I have an idea in mind how I'd like to use these first little hexagons, but with being on the road most of this week I didn't find too many spare moments to work on them. I did come across this mini lunch box and the entire project fits perfectly.
Boys in hotels that stay up watching the discovery channel until 1:00 in the morning sleep in late....
and then leave sweet love notes in sewing boxes to be found by mom when she least expects it.
With no goats in the pastures, Lucy is learning to spend time in the house. I'm learning things too! For starters.... big dogs with big chew bones leave big messes everywhere.

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Aaaah, there you are ! Feels so good, reading a new post from you, dear ! ;>)
This shawl is going to be so nice for your mother. So light and fluffy, and I LOVE the color.
the hexe's look sooo cute, too! Make me think of a springy sky. (oh that lunch box!)...
Miss Molly, Miss Molly, you look so busy (and messy!) ;>)

Be right back by e-mail, dear...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
BBH
NADINE

Carol said...

The shawl for your mom is wonderful...love the hexes and your little lunch box is as cut as it can be. Look at that sweet sleeping boy...OMG Molly and Lucy are having a wonderful time. Love seeing them.

Kelly said...

The shawl is lovely. I know life is busy, but realize there are many of us out here who are thinking of you and your family. Stop packing and let it be done for you. Be calm and peaceful. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Mal* said...

The tiny hexagon fever spreads! Good luck with packing and the move -- better luck with the hexes! :)

Karen said...

Pretty shawl and the hexagons are coming along nicely.

disa said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務