Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A sneak peak

Tucked under the eaves, a few of my favorite quilt books...
This one found it's way to my nightstand this week and...
I spent nights falling asleep thinking about this sweet little quilt.
Left over pink and muslin from a past project and a stolen piece of binding from a quilt in waiting...
the only thing standing between a top and a finished doll quilt ...
is time! Buyer Beware: There are no patterns in the book shown above, but the majority of the doll quilts shown could be re-created by hand or machine by most quilters.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty. Now that is a nice way to fall asleep.

Marilyn R said...

Looks like that book is a treasure. You little quilt is going to be adorable!

Kathie said...

one of my favorite books too
and yes I have made a quilt or two from this book
easy enough to figure out
Kathie

BUMBLE BEANS said...

Very nice! Hope your settled in to your new home!

Judy said...

One of my favorites too! Always near me! Love the quilt! It's always good to know how to draft a pattern and reproduce one from a picture!