Sunday, October 4, 2009

could she really ....

have grown this much in just a few months....really?!
outdoor chores resulted in grumbly tumblies....
we planted popcorn this Spring.....no joke! and after a miserable growing season, were lucky enough to harvest two ears that have been laying on the kitchen counter drying for the longest time...
they were the most delicate pieces of popcorn I've ever enjoyed! next year we will plant the entire packet of seeds. you should try a row or two...
outdoor busyness with chores left spare moments to work on a bit of this and a bit of that....but mostly this.

6 comments:

Milah said...

I plead with my grand-daughter to stop growing, but I'm wasting my breath! It happens. ;D

Nadine said...

I just love your pictures, sweetie : too cute ! In no time Sarah will grow from little girl to young girl... time flies -sigh-
Those popcorn look so yummy, and THAT ripple blanket is calling my name to cuddle under. ;>) Good job, dear, keep going !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Kritta22 said...

That is such a great picture of her pant leg!

Christine said...

That pant leg photo is PRICELESS. *sigh*

I want to grow popcorn. That would be fun.

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Stanger,
Cute post!!! I too like the pants leg picture... Kids are like that you know.... lol I do not know where the time goes!!! The older you get the faster it goes.
Hugs and Kisses, Fern

Leslie said...

And the colors of the ripple afghan are revealed. Fun!