Monday, January 4, 2010

december went something like this....

blizzard Abbie was a bust...and we haven't had snow since then
but the cold weather set in and we made... ice marbles....just be sure to remove them from the
deck railing before the temperature breaks freezing....
trust me on this one!

girlie and her cat went out to make a snow friend...

all the cat wanted to do was make snow angels....

we are convinced that our cat must be part snow leopard...
having his sister back home during the school break hasbeen so
good for his soul....most days are full of playing, smiling
and letting her know that he misses her when she's away at school...
but when silly girls frost their fingers instead of cookies... it doesn't take much to bring out the 9 year boy...
she was oblivious to the antics going on behind her....
...she looks worlds away!
and who will ever forget the Christmas of 2009...
the year we celebrated with a three foot
flocked PINK treedecorated with baby doll toys.....
An After thought:
I wish I could figure out why Blogger won't allow me to clean up
the spaces in between some of the text....
and none of my pictures would move where
I wanted them...aaarrrrHhhhhh!

8 comments:

Terry said...

Love the fun snow pictures! Have you tried moving your photos and such using the html tab? That always works better for me. Have a great week! :0)

Jackie said...

I find it easier to remove spaces in the HTML tab as Terry mentioned.

I've never seen pics of a cat playing in the snow! Too cute!

Miri said...

Looks like you all have been having alot of fun! Love the cat in the snow :)

Cathi said...

Wonderful pictures -- love the kitty playing in the snow!!
Happy New Year!

Karen Anne said...

Does girlie live away from home when she goes to school?

Anonymous said...

How do you make an ice marble, is it a very small snowball,
Sue..

Sharon said...

Love your family photos, your children are beautiful! I read up on the school, very interesting, I'd never heard of this before. Wish there was more art/music in regular schools. Seems to all have been "budget" cut.?

Kate said...

The cat picture made my day.