Monday, June 21, 2010

One of my favourite blogs...

I, absolutely adore everything about Lucy's blog over
at Attic24....completely smitten...


....so I've decided to work up a baby granny square blanket
similar to one of Lucy's blog for someone I know who is having a baby...

 

just a sneak peak..I.can't wait to get the first few blocks stitched together
then it might feel like a blanket and not just collection of squares.

Hopefully I will be able to get these worked up
and stitched together soon....so many projects....so little time!

Is there a blog you are completely smitten with?
Leave the address in the comments so that I can stop by
and visit the blog that makes your heart sing.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Homemaking Dreams is a great blog. Fun ideas for the working girl and simple projects to buy or directions to complete yourself. Also, many good tips on organizing. Have Fun!

Nadine said...

These squares are adorable, they look like candies, and you're right : Attic 24 - Lucy's blog is a MUST ;>)
She recently talked about "RAVELRY" (of which she's an active member), and I was completely hooked. Of course I subscribed and am now busy with learning to hook an "African hexagon flower". Pure delight!!
...
"Down to Earth" is also a daily visit, but I think you know it already ;>)

ENJOY, my dear friend !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Felicity said...

i love attic 24 too and im also making the same blanket! fliss xx

Leslie said...

attic24 loves everything bright, yes, like candy! Isn't it wonderful there's room for so many different tastes in color and design?

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

I think we are all smitten with attic 24... I'm twelve rows in on her granny stripe too... sigh.