Monday, March 17, 2014

three little words....

I am hooked!
 
 
On Saturday, I went to my favorite quilt shop to celebrate National Quilting Day.  I was in the door for mere seconds when I spotted this pattern and template set.  Star-A-Day.  One star every day for a year sounds easy-peasy, right?!  Meet my little star friends Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  Only 362 more stars to go. Oh, that I don't fall behind too often!  Join me?
I'm heading back to the quilt shop on Friday...should I get a set of templates for you too? I might want to mention here that the stars finish at a mere 3 inches! 
 
 
 
Ye Olde Schoolhouse Quilt Shop
Cedarburg, WI

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Those are adorable! A star a day sounds very very enticing. I'm not surprised you couldn't resist.

Cathy Daniel said...

Oh, your little stars are so sweet, but I think your Quilt Shop is just as sweet!! Good luck with the one a day thing ... sounds so do-able!! xCathy

Solstitches said...

What a fun idea to make a little star every day.
The three you have done so far are so very pretty.
Margaret